Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
327 South Spanish Street, Cape Girardeau
Own your own beautifully restored American Foursquare home located in Downtown Cape Girardeau. Built in 1925 this home boasts quality original craftsmanship that you will only find in homes of that era! The main level features formal dining room, formal living room with fireplace and original built in shelving, formal entry area, and large kitchen. The second story has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The basement has more living space with a family room and 15x15 laundry room with large sink for pet grooming. Relax while watching river boats on your front porch, along with a spectacular view of the Bill Emerson Bridge. The back yard has abundant space for entertaining along with a fenced area for pets or kids, hot tub, detached 2 car garage, and additional parking pad for 3 more vehicles. Complete list of extensive updates will be provided. Home is owned by listing agent, Amanda Huber.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,968
- Brick, stone exterior
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 25 times.
- This listing was last updated September 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.