Pending: 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths - Clippard Elementary
3914 Carolewood, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $608
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
4 bedroom, 3 full bath home! Located in Ashland Hills Estates, this stone and stain wood sided home has a welcoming covered front porch. From here, enter the living room with neutral carpet and high vaulted ceiling with two skylights providing openness and light. Continue up to the dine in kitchen also with vaulted ceiling, skylight, casual bar area and pantry for stocking up. There is a separate, formal dining area off the kitchen. Three main level bedrooms and two full baths are located down the hall. The master bedroom has hardwood floors and his and her closets. The master has its own ¾ master bath. There is a full bath located off the hallway. Downstairs is a family room with wood stove, fourth bedroom, third full bath, and laundry. To the rear of the home, is a covered deck with ceiling fan that can be accessed from the dining area as well as the master bedroom. This home in the Clippard school district is located on a low traffic dead end street. NEW ROOF JUNE 2019.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2870 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,552
- Stone & Stained Wood Siding exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: Tri-Level
- Foundation: Finished Lower Level
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Free Standing Stove in Family Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1616
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 496 times.
- This listing was last updated November 27, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.