Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1929 Williamsburg Drive, Cape Girardeau
Are you looking for the WOW factor? Then you need to see this 2 year old custom built home in Wiiliamsburg. 1906 sq feet on the main level finished to perfection! The owners upgraded nearly everything from builders grade. Including ceiling height kitchen cabinetry, light fixtures, tiled master shower with a glass door, storm door, and ceramic tile. They also extended the deck to a whopping 32X10, part of which is covered. The perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee with a view of the pond. The refrigerator and blinds are also included, making this home so much better than new construction. The walk-out lower level has lots of windows and is plumed for a 3rd bath. Perfectly laid out for a family room and 4th bedroom too, and still have plenty of space for storage and your John Deere room. Better call today to see this one!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,906
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 138 times.
- This listing was last updated November 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.