Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
710 East Main Street, Jackson
This Historic Gem is Steeped in Rich History and is a testament to the quality craftsmanship of the 1920's & 30's. "The Gilbert" as named in the March 1929 edition of Building Age magazine is the inspiration for this iconic home of Jackson. No expense was spared and many upgrades added which are still admired & enjoyed today. Amazing original hardwood floors throughout, custom period built-ins and beautiful updated baths make this house a home. There are really 6 bedrooms but 1 on the main floor has been converted to a 10x13 laundry room. All rooms are wonderful size and the upstairs closets put most to shame. The basement is considered unfinished yet is very clean, comfortable, painted and ready for the "man cave"- "attached she-shed". A fenced yard & huge deck makes entertaining a breeze. There really isn't enough space to tell you all the wonderful things about this home. It has been preserved with its original grandeur yet upgraded in the areas necessary for modern life.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,940
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 146 times.
- This listing was last updated December 4, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.