Premier Ranch Home - Check out all the Extras
2466 Camel Back, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $993
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This premier ranch home is located on a low traffic street. Home has attractive covered front porch with space to add a couple chairs. Enter the living room with vaulted ceiling, hardwood flooring, and an abundance of windows for natural light. Kitchen and dining feature same hardwood flooring. The stainless appliances are included with the purchase of this home - electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, hood fan. In addition to the dining area, there is a bar area that can accommodate 3 bar stools. French doors from dining area lead to the screened in porch with a concrete patio to the side. There are three main level bedrooms featuring a split bedroom floor plan; each with neutral color carpet. The Master bedroom has his and her walk-in closets and a vaulted ceiling. A door from the Master leads outside to a small porch. The master bath has a tiled floor, large vanity, soaker tub, and walk-in shower. Hall full bathroom has tub/shower combination and tile flooring. One of the bedrooms has a double door entrance and double closet doors. The spacious laundry room is main level, has decorative tile flooring, and storage cabinet. Downstairs is a large family room – great for family and guest gatherings with tiled floor, built-in shelving, and two large windows making this space bright. There is a fourth bedroom with large window and decorative stone up half the wall. There is also a third full bathroom with tile flooring and large walk-in shower. Much needed storage space on this level as well. Other noted features of this quality home include: attached 2 car garage with nook space, extra parking pad to the side, intercom system inside and out, an alarm system, a lawn sprinkler system, landscaping, trees to rear, black chain link fenced large backyard
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,578
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1920
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 925 times.
- This listing was last updated October 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.