Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
120 Fox Run Lane, Cape Girardeau
Proudly presenting a once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of America's premier landmark homes. This 4 br/4ba Colonial home, was the dwelling of the venerable Captain John Parke and was brought brick by brick from New England, and reconstructed with meticulous detail where it now sits high above a 10+/- acre estate over looking its own private lake, while being embraced by the gentle natural beauty of Southeast Missouri. With an in-ground pool, sprawling flag stone patio, outdoor fireplace, carriage/tenant house, 7 fireplaces with 2 baking ovens, all original floorboards, wrought iron door fixtures and fully finished basement (with bedroom),it's a perfect mix of 17th century look, with 21st century conveniences and amenities. The home is centrally located between Cape Girardeau and Jackson, MO with the I-55 exit ramp conveniently only a few minutes away. Are you ready to own a stunning piece of American History? APPROXIMATE room sizes attached in supplement folder.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 9.8000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 9,082
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 76 times.
- This listing was last updated September 27, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.