Pending: Full Brick Jackson Home
3151 Oak Ridge Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $1,187
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Lovely 3 bed/3.5 bath all brick home in northern Jackson city limits on approximately 1.2 acres. The main level of this home features a open concept living/dining/kitchen and a split bedroom floor plan (3/2.5 main level), and main level laundry. The livingroom has a fireplace and vaulted ceilings. The kitchen has Frigidaire appliances and granite countertops. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling, large walk in closet, and a spacious bathroom. Both of the additional bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and share a jack-and-jill bathroom. The basement of this home has a family room, game room, possible 4th bedroom (no windows), full bathroom, unfinished storage area, and a JD room. The 1.2 double lot features a commercial grade swing set, professional basketball goal, several fruit trees, a conservation worthy trail through the wooded area, raised garden beds, and is wired for an invisible dog fence.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,970
- Lot size is 1.20
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2190
- Invisible fence
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 201 times.
- This listing was last updated December 12, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.