Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
176 Glen Drive, Jackson
Located in Twin Oaks Subdivision, sits this 3 bedroom, 3 bath house ready for you! This home is bursting w/ curb appeal & sits on a .30 acre lot. Open the front door to an open concept, beaming w/ natural light from the large windows. Enjoy the large kitchen, complete w/ a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, & large eat-in area. Main level laundry & the covered deck are extra bonuses! The master bedroom includes a walk in closet & full bath complete w/ double sinks. The finished lower level is an incredible all purpose area. A large family room is great for entertainment or to hang w/ your friends or family while watching a movie. Enjoy the extra recreational room which could be used for an extra bedroom, office, playroom, exercise room, or so much more. The newly finished full bathroom complete with tiled and jetted tub is a great addition to the space. A large storage area that walks out to the backyard is a great way to store those outdoor tools and toys. Call for your tour!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,612
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 5 times.
- This listing was last updated October 3, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.