Nicely Remodeled and Updated Within Last 2 Years!!
829 Old Cape Road, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $559
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Much has been done by this home’s current owner over the last two years to bring this Jackson home back to life! Walk into the living room with refinished original hardwood flooring. An attractive wood accent wall has been added and a built-in bookshelf resides on another wall. A wide arched entry way to the left leads into the formal dining room with large NEW windows and hardwood flooring as well. The kitchen has been updated and is now bright and cheerful. The floor is durable laminate and the stainless appliances are 2 years old. The cabinets are white, and the countertops are stained pine. Very nice double window above the NEW sink and faucet. A door from the kitchen leads to the two-year-old stained deck and stairs. The main level full hall bathroom is all NEW. The tub/shower is tile and the vanity and toilet are NEW. There are two main level bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has NEW carpet and custom built-in shelving added. Bedroom 2 has original hardwood flooring. Laundry is main level. Bedroom 3 – the Master – is found upstairs in the loft. It is quite spacious and could hold a king size bed And also host a nice sitting area with tv, etc. A walk-in closet with wood accent has been added. A built-in vanity make-up area has been added in this master bedroom has well. This upstairs area has central air conditioning. The walk-out basement is unfinished and has an area that would make a nice family room if needed. A second full bathroom is on this level with a large walk-in shower. There is a workshop area with shelving and plenty of storage room. This home, located on a corner lot, has a covered two car carport. The home has NEW wood shutters and planters below the windows for flowers. Even more updates include: All NEW wiring with 200 amp panel, NEW roof, NEW plumbing, fresh neutral paint throughout, water heater one year old, most windows are NEW, stainless appliances, etc.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,355
- Aluminum exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Bathroom & Storage in Basement
- Garage: Detached Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $403
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 467 times.
- This listing was last updated October 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.