Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
2235 Oak Street, Jackson
Bright, open and airy with a finished walkout basement - this inviting home has so much to offer! Vaulted ceilings give a sense of space, and the floorplan offers a great flow from living to dining to kitchen, and out onto the newly enlarged deck. The nice-sized master has tray ceilings, dual vanities in the master bath and great closet space. And the additional bedrooms are comfortably sized. If you need another basement, the big egress windows in the basement would make it an easy add. Two big rooms are already finished, with another full bath. There's main level laundry for your convenience, and lots of storage for your stuff.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,721
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 56 times.
- This listing was last updated October 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.