Highlands Ranch subdivision - One Acre Setting
194 Bookers Ridge, Jackson
Impressive New Construction in Highlands Ranch subdivision. You Will Love Living on this spacious one acre lot, country setting close to Jackson and easy commute to I-55. Beautiful, Warm Hickory Hardwood Flooring throughout main level with ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms and main level laundry. Stylish white trim and white cabinetry: 36" height in kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, pantry, and a breakfast bar. Custom tiled shower in master suite. Walkout, lower level could easily be finished for a family room, 4th bedroom, and is already plumbed for 3rd full bathroom. THREE car, side entry garage. AT&T high speed internet is available.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 1.0500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,474
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full, Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 200 times.
- This listing was last updated January 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.