Home for sale - Bloomfield
601 South Spring Street, Bloomfield
What a great setup for an active family! This 2 bedroom 2 bath home with 2 car attached garage and RV pad features an open floor plan with main level Master Bedroom, bathroom & laundry. The lower finished basement area offers a family room, 2nd bedroom, and additional sleeping room and/or office! The back door opens up to a large yard with all kinds of fun going on... a spacious deck with bench seating and a nice pergola set the mood for indoor-outdoor entertaining. Maybe it's just a leisurely back yard family day with a BBQ grill and a hammock calling someone's name? The large wooden playset (negotiable) will keep the kids busy while the YellaWood privacy fencing keeps them safely contained. There are 3 very nice storage sheds that add tremendous value to this property, plenty of storage around here. This home may be located on a nice quiet street in small town Missouri but it can certainly accommodate owners that might have alot of friends, tools & toys that make a little noise!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,200
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
(573) 5 TRACEY
Use this form to request more information about this property or to arrange a showing.
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 107 times.
- This listing was last updated March 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.