Pending: Land for sale - Cape Girardeau
2669 County Road 316, Cape Girardeau
Be the first one to build in what will become one of the most scenic neighborhoods around! Surrounded by woods with a panorama of rolling hillsides and farmland, this 5 acre lot will allow you to build a home of your dreams! Privacy and perfect location between Cape Girardeau and Jackson, Crooked Creek entrance is right off County Road 316 and backs up to Winfield pointe. Just minutes from both hospitals, doctors park, and Jackson schools – lot boundaries are rough estimate and will be surveyed. Convenient access to I-55. Subject to not yet recorded restrictive covenants And future HOA.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Includes approx. 5.1000 acres
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 3 times.
- This listing was last updated October 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.