Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
416 Washington Avenue, Cape Girardeau
Located less than a half of mile from SEMO, directly across from Washington Park, this two bedroom, one bath is just what you need, but it includes so much more, like a separate dining room/office, large kitchen, washer and dryer hookups in the unfinished basement, large covered porch in the front, and a large deck in the back. Many upgrades have been done including durable, beautiful vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen and bathroom, all new windows (except one), even the basement windows and blinds on main level, brand new toilet and bathroom vanity, and paint. Central A/C and gas heat and water heater. Wood fenced in back yard. Street parking and off street parking from a alley at the back of the residence. Looking for an investment property, look no further than this move in ready home.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,224
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 17 times.
- This listing was last updated October 24, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.