Land for sale - Jackson
3380 State Highway 72, Jackson
Investors, Developers or even just Buyers looking to purchase a tract of land please take note!!! This 50+ acre parcel is one that certainly needs to be considered. Property borders city limits of Jackson giving way to develop as you see fit. No covenants or restrictions in place at this point, just a blank slate. Dream big or small. Your choice. Located next to the Jackson City limits offers opportunity to possibly have annexed into the City should you feel would be in your best interests for development. There are several older out buildings on property as well as a Clayton Manufactured home that is presently being leased providing rental income. Gently rolling pastures with some mature trees and a pond round out this haven. There are a couple of options for accessing property as well. If you don't need quite as much land, owner willing to sell just 27 acres too, MLS 19079992. Call today for additional information to get a better feel of just what this land has to offer.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 51.5000 acres
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 33 times.
- This listing was last updated November 7, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.