Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
606 North Mount Auburn Road, Cape Girardeau
What a great place to call home! Open concept living room with masonry wood burning fireplace, dining room, and kitchen, great for a family gathering or meal. An open stairway leads to the lower level where you’ll find a large family room with lookout windows and walkout doorway to a concrete patio covered by the large deck off the main level dining. The lower level also boasts a large multi-use room originally built as a third bedroom before egress windows were required. In the lower level there is also a full bath, a craft room, and a spacious utility room with workbench, furnace and water heater, not to mention a second walkout entrance. Back to the main level is a full bath off hall, and two bedrooms separated by a linen closet. On the opposite end of the house is a single car garage with work space that opens into the kitchen. This home has been exceptionally well maintained and has been occupied by only one person. The nice size back yard is level and fully enclosed with a chain link fence. Come and look this one over, you’ll like it.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,792
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 173 times.
- This listing was last updated October 30, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.