Home for sale - Jackson
608 State Highway 34, Jackson
Claim this address before you miss a great opportunity. The all brick ranch design features over 2600 sq ft finished inside and lies on a HUGE acre lot. Owners have done an extensive remodel from the floor to the ceiling and everywhere in between including a new HVAC system, windows, doors, water heater and more. The list just goes on and on. Upon entry you will be greeted by the open floor plan with pleasing colors and lots of natural light. Kitchen boosts all stainless steel appliances with custom cabinetry and granite countertops. Three bedrooms, 2 full baths a long with the laundry complete with washer and dryer all lie on the main level. A full walkout basement has been finished out as well with a 4th bedroom and even plumbed for 3rd bath. Lower level just needs a few finishing touches to be complete. This dwelling offers plenty of space for outdoor activities too with a new deck and hard to find private backyard. All this and more just outside of Jackson. Call today.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 1.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,663
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 134 times.
- This listing was last updated November 5, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.