Home for sale - Jackson
804 East Main Street, Jackson
The unparalleled workmanship of a long-gone time combines with today's conveniences in this historic craftsman beauty. Sitting on a double lot filled with flowering perennials and room to run, this lovely home has a location that's convenient to the heart of Jackson as well as the interstate. Inside you'll find historic and detailed woodwork, including Amish-made built-ins, beveled glass pocket doors, multiple window seats and gleaming original hardwood floors. Formal living room, dining room, nicely updated kitchen, family room or main level bedroom, half bath and eat-in area make up the first level. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, all of which have private access to baths and nice sized closets. And off one of the potential master suites is an office or closet nook. The lower level has a large family room, and lots of storage. Great updates give you a worry-free experience. Step back in time to your future home.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,175
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 394 times.
- This listing was last updated October 30, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.