Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1733 Whitener Street, Cape Girardeau
This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath brick home in desirable Sunset Terrace neighborhood is bursting with charm & character and has been updated top to bottom! The kitchen features white cabinets, stainless appliances, subway tile backsplash, & quartz countertops. Enjoy the beautiful original hardwood floors throughout most of the main level. The walk-out basement has been partially finished with drywall & ceramic tile floors. Sit outside and relax on the paver patio and enjoy the privacy fenced backyard, perfect for kids & pets! Beautiful landscape, including a stunning azalea, peonies, roses, and a gorgeous weeping cherry tree make this home's curb appeal POP! Fun feature: Breakfast bar, built-in desk in basement, and basement stairs are made from wooden bleachers from the old gym at Central Junior High! Call today to see for yourself!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,279
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 13 times.
- This listing was last updated November 12, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.