Charming Stone Home near Hospital, Shopping, Resturaunts
108 Camellia Drive, Cape Girardeau
Charming Stone Ranch Style with Mature Trees and Fenced Backyard. Many recent updates, including: New Ceramic Tile in Kitchen and Bathrooms, New Ceramic Tile in Large Lower Level Family Room, New Windows in Lower Level, Updated Electric, (have receipts for all work). Such sweet home with original hardwoods in living, hall, and all main level bedrooms, cozy wood burning, stone fireplace in main level living. Super convenient location near hospital, shopping, and restaurants. Refrigerator remains with home.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,804
- Stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full basement
- Garage: Carport
- Fireplaces: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 411 times.
- This listing was last updated January 20, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.