Located in Jackson Ridge Subdivision
1584 Challenger Court, Jackson
NEW PRICE 12/3/2019 One Owner Home Located on a Cul-de-Sac in Jackson Ridge subdivision. Immaculately Clean and Cared for with Neutral Colors Throughout. Open Plan with Split Bedrooms, Vaulted Living Room, Hardwood Flooring throughout main living areas, as well as the Master Suite. Fabulous Kitchen with Light, Cream Colored Cabinetry, Granite Counters, Breakfast Bar and Pantry. Full, Walkout Lower Level plumbed for 3rd Bath and Ready for Expansion. Low Traffic Street with .36 Acre sized Lot. Great Backyard for Human or Fur Babies!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3580 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,480
- Lot size is .36
- Brick & Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $1871
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 182 times.
- This listing was last updated December 4, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.