Residential property in Jackson
2508 Greens Trail, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $891
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Are you looking for a home that has a little acreage? Maybe have a couple horses? But needs to be close to town! Here is THE property! This quad level home is located on the edge of Jackson city limits and sits on 2.7 acres with a year round spring and creek. Enter this brick and vinyl home through the covered front porch to the tiled entry way. The living room (20 x 13) has NEW hand scrapped hardwood flooring, crown molding, and newly added recessed lighting brightening up this area. The kitchen has large tile flooring, an eat-in area, and a bar that can accommodate 4 bar stools. Included with the sale is the refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop, double oven, built-in microwave, and trash compactor. There is a formal dining room that has the same tile flooring as the kitchen and is open to the living room. Also, on this main level is a half bath. Upstairs are four bedrooms all with carpet and ceiling fans. The hall and steps are wood. The Master Bedroom is 14 x 14 and the master bath has a walk-in shower, large vanity, and walk-in closet. There is a full hall bath also with a large vanity. On the lower level is a tiled family room and a walk-out to the covered patio and the wrap around deck. Laundry is on this level. Found in the bonus lower level is a den with wood stove, workshop space, and storage. In addition to the attached two car garage there is a detached single car garage/shop. There is also a shed with 2 stalls for livestock. This home has county water and is all electric (Ameren). The roof is 5 years old. The water heater was replaced 2014. Water softener is NEW. HVAC system was replaced in 2012 (heat pump). All toilets are NEW. NEW lateral lines. HOA is $150 annually and allows 2 horses or cattle per acre.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 2.7000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,322
- Lot size is 2.7 acres
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Multi Level
- Floors: Quad Level
- Foundation: Lower Level Family Room
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Stove Lower Level
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1129
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Trash compactor
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 378 times.
- This listing was last updated November 25, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.