Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2325 Brister Hill Drive, Cape Girardeau
Custom built, energy star certified home is conveniently located with a private backyard that butts up to Cape Woods Conservation Nature Trail. Located in Walden Park, this Craftsman home offers stamped concrete floors, Beussink custom cabinets, quartz countertops, 10' ceilings in entertaining areas. Large roll in master shower. HERS Index 42, Energy Star certified, US Dept of Energy Challange Home Verified, EPA Indoor airplus Qualified home. 2012 International Energy Conservation Code Certified. This home is the real deal. Radiant tubing in place if homeowner wants to switch over to radiant heat. Take a look at addendum to see all the energy efficient upgrades in this home.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,022
- Style: Ranch
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 113 times.
- This listing was last updated January 16, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.