Land for sale - Fredericktown
2333 State Hwy K, Fredericktown
Located just 15 minutes west of Fredericktown, this 56.32 acre tract is a wonderful opportunity for someone to have their own private recreational property. With a well and electric already on site, a new owner could build a cabin or secluded home and have plenty of ground remaining for hunting and fishing. Owners and their guests can fish in the small pond at the front of the property, or hike back to the .80 acre spring-fed pond in the center of the tract. If you're looking for a private home site with excellent hunting and fishing opportunities or just a great weekend recreational property, then this is a must-see!
- Status: Active
- Includes approx. 56.3200 acres
- Water system: Well
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 15 times.
- This listing was last updated November 21, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.