Under contract: Affordable & Updated ~ located in Cape Girardeau's Sunset Area
1637 Themis Street, Cape Girardeau
ADORABLE, UPDATED HOME in Cape Girardeau's popular Sunset Neighborhood. You will love with the charming arched doorways, hardwood floors, and brick fireplaces from it's history -- but appreciate the updated, modern touches which include: the kitchen cabinetry, custom tile backsplash, quartz counters, stainless appliances (refrigerator remains), new main level windows, some new lighting. Hardwood floors were refinished and new carpet installed a couple of years ago. The second story features 2 large bedrooms with built in chests, and 1 full bathroom with custom tiled shower. Basement is clean and dry, owners had plumbing updated in 2018. One of the best features of this home is that it has 2 living areas on the main level, both with wood burning fireplaces. The family room opens to the large formal dining space -- great for family and friend gatherings! Office has new built in bookshelves! Backyard with both deck and patio space, fenced backyard, mature trees. Move in ready!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,066
- Brick & Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Full basement
- Fireplaces: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $957
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 114 times.
- This listing was last updated January 6, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.