Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
274 County Road 539, Jackson
Settle in and enjoy the start of each day from the huge covered patio off the back of the homestead that overlooks the roaming 7.63 acres of open pasture. This all brick dwelling offers nearly 1700 sq ft of living space on the main level to include 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 baths as well as main level laundry, 2 car garage plus tons more. The walkout basement is partially finished yet has plenty of storage too. Outdoors you will find two buildings each with concrete floors, electric and oversized doors. One building also includes a spacious lean too for livestock to take shelter when nasty weather arises. The acreage is all fenced in and cleared making for ample room for your horses or cattle to graze and roam. This property lies in the Jackson school district and is just awaiting new owners to enjoy a little slice of country living which is not far from town at all. Call today and take a tour of possibly just what you have been searching for.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 7.6300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,866
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 122 times.
- This listing was last updated January 13, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.