STOP! Click the pics--this Home has A LOT to offer!
1213 Fairlane Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $932
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This Fabulous Cape home is in a convenient location close to Dennis Scivally Park and Schrader Elementary. The entrance foyer is hardwood and opens to the formal living room with three large windows facing into the backyard. This room is open to the formal dining area. Close by is a large updated kitchen with stainless appliances including a gas stove, custom cabinets with corian countertops and tiled backsplash. Open to the kitchen is a spacious area currently used by the owner as an additional living space, but this area could also be an eat-in kitchen. In addition, the kitchen has a bar that can accommodate four barstools. A gas fireplace is located here cozying up this area. French doors from this area lead to the backyard. On the main level are three bedrooms and two full baths. All bedrooms have neutral carpet and a ceiling fan. The Master Bath has been updated and has a stand-up shower. The hallway full bath has a vanity with plenty of countertop space, tub outlined in tile, and a skylight above. The walk-out lower level offers a large family room (think sectional) with built-in storage/TV area. There is a fourth bedroom with two closets and a large window. A full hall bath is located nearby with a tub and separate walk-in shower. The laundry/utility room is also spacious with plenty of storage cabinets, countertop, and tiled backsplash. Also, located on this level is a storage room. The backyard is a place to be enjoyed! From the kitchen area, French doors lead to an extended deck with steps that lead to a lower deck platform. There also is a covered patio on the rear of the home. Great entertaining space for the heated in-ground saltwater pool. The large backyard has a wood privacy fence. The storage shed is included.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,800
- Lot size is .310
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace in Eat-in Area
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1543
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 654 times.
- This listing was last updated December 23, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.