Pending: Commercial property for sale - Sikeston
416 Greer Avenue, Sikeston
THIS LISTING COMES WITH TWO LOTS approx .794 acre! So many possible uses for this well maintained commercial property! Sitting in a high traffic location due to surrounding businesses this 7154sq ft property could be used for almost anything. The extra grassy lot next to the property and the concrete parking lot are part of this sale as well. Currently used as a church this building could be converted easily. All brick and metal building make for a sturdy structure. Inside you will find numerous large, open rooms, public men and women restrooms, office areas, and plenty of storage. Also has a large commercial garage door at rear of building for truck deliveries. Easily handicap accessible due to all one level and no stairs. No interior support walls needed which means this office can be transformed into almost any floor plan. Priced well below last appraisal.
- Status: Pending
- Includes approx. 0.3100 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 12 times.
- This listing was last updated January 6, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.