Home for sale - Old Appleton
382 Appleton Main Street, Old Appleton
Step back in time in this beautiful farmhouse from 1906! If you love farmhouses this is the real deal. Original character has been preserved throughout the home including the kitchen cabinets and sink, tongue and groove ceilings, wood floors, craftsman trim and doors, and decorative trim on the front porch. Home is over 1900 sq ft with 4 large bedrooms and 1 main level bathroom. Detached 23x20 garage for storing your vehicles or for a hobby area. Original "summer kitchen" in back has been converted to storage space. Original cistern still works! All this and 1.9 acres to roam! Sit on the front porch and listen to Apple Creek or walk down for a swim! So much history and potential in this property.
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 1.9000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,944
- Vinyl exterior
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 328 times.
- This listing was last updated May 29, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.