Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
379 County Road 612, Cape Girardeau
Super brick & vinyl ranch home on 5+ acres with woods & pond!! This three bedroom, 2 3/4 bath home sits on 3.29 acres that adjoins 2.3 acres. The easy care wood look tile flooring in the living areas which include the vaulted ceiling great room open to the dining room and kitchen which has an additional rolling cabinet and eat-at bar! There is main level laundry, master bedroom with tray ceiling and another bedroom has a vault ceiling for openness! The walk-out lower level offers a large family room with wood-burning stove, full kitchen, 3/4 bath and storage area. The lovely wooded land also holds a 20' x 24' shop with electricity. There is a list of updates, to include main level windows, in the documents along with legal descriptions, covenants and more. There is a 500 gallon propane tank & 1000 gallon septic tank. All measurements are approximate.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ¾
- Includes approx. 5.7000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,351
- Brick, vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Estimated annual taxes: $1676
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 206 times.
- This listing was last updated January 6, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.