Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
1175 Birdie Lane, Jackson
Talk about space, it is never ending in this Ranch style design that features over 2700 sq ft. This well maintained dwelling features an open floor plan with a vast vaulted ceiling and warming fireplace in the corner. The kitchen provides tons of counter space, a bar along with breakfast nook and garage access so bringing in groceries is quick and easy. The bedrooms and baths are spacious in size and offer plenty of room and options. Main level laundry is present as well which is always a plus. Venture downstairs where you will find lots more to include a HUGE family room, a library/TV room along with a bathroom that while is only a 1/2 bath now, the plumbing is there for a shower/tub. There is even a room that could be used for sleeping if there is a shift worker as there is no window and of course there is a large storage room for extra belongings too. The backyard delivers a privacy fence, gorgeous landscaping and even a hidden John Deere room for your outdoor storage needs.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,729
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 127 times.
- This listing was last updated January 20, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.