Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
6408 County Road 439, Jackson
Less than 10 minutes to town with all the amenities of country living you could want! Pulling in the circle driveway you will immediately notice the exterior charm. Inside you will find an open floor plan, gas fireplace in the living room, vaulted ceiling, plenty of room to entertain and a partially finished basement. There is a 28x38 shop that has a lien to for camper or boat storage. The current owner says her family has enjoyed the creek that runs along the backside of the property and it is one of their favorite features. The back of the home has a large deck that looks over the 4.86 acres of land and is very private. Home has newer siding, roof, lower utilities due to installation of new geothermal furnace. It's time to stop reading and get this one scheduled because it won't last long. Call or text to schedule an appointment!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 4.8600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,921
- Vinyl exterior
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 22 times.
- This listing was last updated January 13, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.