Home for sale - Jackson
2014 Ripken Way, Jackson
If you are looking for low maintenance look no further! When pulling in the driveway you will immediately notice the curb appeal of the brick and stone front with covered porch. Not to mention the quietness of the cul-de-sac where the home is situated. Walk in to this open floor plan home and fall in love! The kitchen will have white cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, and a center island. Hardwood floors flow throughout the main living areas as well as the master bedroom. The master has a large bathroom with walk in tiled shower. The master closet also functions as a safe room. Need extra storage? There is plenty in the attic with a pull down entrance from the garage. You will also enjoy the beautiful covered back patio in the evenings after a long day! You don't want to miss any of the details with this one. Call now to see this beautiful low maintenance home!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1210 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,630
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 47 times.
- This listing was last updated January 10, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.