Pending: Home for sale - Advance
32990 County Road 211, Advance
Fabulous six year old, one owner, custom built home on nearly five acres with a stocked pond. This spectacular home has nearly 2600 sq. ft. of finished space above ground. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and plumbing for a third bath. Large entryway, private office, and main level laundry. This open concept, split bedroom floor plan has a great room with gas fireplace, wood floors, and vaulted wood ceilings. The large kitchen has granite counters, custom cabinets, and seating for six at the bar. Large 2 car attached garage, covered porch, and covered rear patio. This gem has a master suite with 2 walk in closets, jetted tub, separate shower, and dual sinks. Don't pass this by! Will qualify for FHA, USDA, and VA loans. Fiber optic internet just installed.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Advance R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 4.8500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,590
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 299 times.
- This listing was last updated February 4, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.