Pending: Home for sale - Old Appleton
133 County Road 504, Old Appleton
WOW ** That's all that can be said about this all brick home that feels like it goes on forever ** Grounded with new flooring and fresh paint throughout allows you to bring your personality to life right here ** Add a bit of whimsy with the living room loft ** New can lights illuminate the kitchen and dining room but the brightest feature is the 6 x 7 walk in pantry ** A heated 19' x 29' garage allows for extra party space, not that you will need more space, but maybe ** Sitting on over 3 acres along with this amazing home is a 14 x 39 shop and has it's own 100 amp electric service. It's ready to become your "she-shed" or "man-cave" and the 10' covered awning is a perfect place for your "toys". All this and much more awaits you!!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 3.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,155
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 5 times.
- This listing was last updated January 17, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.