Home for sale - Jackson
291 Culloden Moore Drive, Jackson
Come check out this new construction; highly desirable 1,488 sq/ft craftsman style home in Saver's Farms. It has everything from the open concept to the split floor plan, main level laundry, vaulted ceiling in the living room, master suite with double bowl sinks and a walk-in closet. Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a beautiful island and storage pantry in the kitchen. A custom cubby right off the 2 car attached garage to sit all your stuff down when you come in the door and take your shoes off. Take full advantage of the 12x12 covered back deck, perfect for entertaining or just enjoying a drink after a long day. This 3 bed, 2 bath home has an unfinished walk-out basement that includes a rough-in bathroom and a stainless double door for a John Deere room. Completion of this home is expected to be done in 1-3 months. This home also comes with a 1 year builders warranty.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3660 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,488
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Gas
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 156 times.
- This listing was last updated March 10, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.