Pending: Multi-family property for sale - Marble Hill
205 Mayfield Drive, Marble Hill
Unit #1-This custom duplex is very nice and the views from the rear is private with park like setting. Unit #1 is occupied by the seller and has a Great Room consisting of family room, dining room, living room with electric fireplace. The Great Room opens to kitchen and breakfast areas (hardwood flooring & tile in this area) A deck for each unit opens from Great Room, 2 double closets & walk-ins in master bedroom. Large walkout basement with garage, workshop, and storage. Appliances stay. Unit#2-Owner has never rented this unit. Large Great Room with gas fireplace and shared deck. Main floor laundry combined with a pantry in the kitchen. All appliances stay but ice maker in frig does not work. The basement can easily be divided for both units. Both units are on the same meter. There is a detached tool shed.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Includes approx. 1.6600 acres
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 466 times.
- This listing was last updated March 5, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.