3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Home Near SEMO, Capaha Park
1465 Rose St, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $527
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The living room has original hardwood flooring and a wood burning fireplace surrounded in brick and topped with a mantle. This room opens to the large dining room also with hardwood flooring. Continue to the kitchen with tile floor, new laminate countertop, and tile backsplash. There is a large eat in area with a window overlooking the backyard. Also, on the main level is a bedroom with a large window overlooking the back yard and a full hall bathroom. The bath has dual sink vanity and a tiled floor. The second level has two bedrooms with hardwood flooring and a half bath. There is a large linen closet in the hall. The basement has a potential family room area, storage, laundry with sink area, and a full bath with a walk-in shower. This maintenance free aluminum sided home is located near Capaha Park (home of Cape Catfish Baseball) and SEMO University.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Franklin
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,991
- Aluminum exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement
- Garage: One Car Detached Garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace - Living Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $655
- Hood fan
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 423 times.
- This listing was last updated March 3, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.