Gorgeous Home, Large Lot, Plenty of Living Space, In-ground Pool
1977 Perryville, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,054
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This upscale two-story home needs to be put on your must-see list. Enter through the front double doors into the foyer with refinished hardwood flooring. To the left is a half bath with a granite top vanity. Continuing is a cozy sitting room with sliding doors to the covered rear patio. To the right of the foyer is the living room with hardwood flooring and a gas fireplace. This room has sliding doors leading to the screened in porch. Connecting this room to the kitchen is the formal dining room with hardwood flooring. This room also has sliding doors leading to the screened in porch. The spacious eat-in kitchen has plenty of white cabinets by S & W, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar. Laundry is found on the main level and includes a walk-in shower. Upstairs are four bedrooms; three of the bedrooms have neutral carpet and the master bedroom has hardwood flooring. The spacious master bedroom includes a sitting area and a second brick gas fireplace. It has a walk-in closet and a smaller closet. The master bath has a tub/shower combo and farmhouse sink in the vanity. The full hall bathroom has a tile floor, a granite counter-top dual sink vanity, and tub/shower combo. The walk-up basement is unfinished providing ample storage. There is a bathroom on this level with a walk-in shower. The backyard is extra deep with an additional lot included making for a lot size of .79 acre. The in-ground pool is 20 x 40 in size. The HVAC on the upstairs level is one year old and on the main level is 8 years old. Roof is 5 years old.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.7900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,292
- Lot size is .79
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Partial finished walkup basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace-LR & Master Suite
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1653
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 242 times.
- This listing was last updated February 20, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.