Nicely Updated 3-4 Bedroom Home in Scharder District
2014 Robinhood Circle, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $729
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Nicely remodeled Stone and Vinyl 3-4 bedroom 2 bath home in the Schrader Elementary School District. The main level has had the open concept design nicely incorporated with the living room, kitchen, and dining. The living room has three large windows to invite in natural light. Crown outlines these rooms and the ceiling has recessed lighting. The flooring in these areas is a laminate hardwood floor. The kitchen comes with the stainless dishwasher, stove, and hood fan. The refrigerator is negotiable. The breakfast bar can accommodate 4 bar stools. Dining is located next to the kitchen and the walk-in pantry is handy for additional storage. French doors off the dining area lead to a great room with vaulted ceiling and neutral carpet flooring. This room would also work well as a main level master bedroom (4th bedroom) having two closets. Three bedrooms with hardwood flooring can be found on the upper level. The full hall bathroom has been updated over the past year. It has a whirlpool tub/shower combo with new surround and large dual sink vanity. The walk-out lower level has a tiled laundry area. The family room has vinyl plank flooring and a wood burning fireplace surrounded in stone with mantel. There is an area nearby that would work well as a game room, office, work out area, etc. Also, on this level is a full bath with a walk-in shower. There is a nice sized backyard enclosed with a wood privacy fence. The roof is 3 years old.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,292
- Stone and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: Tri-Level
- Foundation: Finished Lower Level-Walkout
- Garage: 2
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace - Family Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1214
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 386 times.
- This listing was last updated February 18, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.