*Newly Remodeled/Updated *7.77 acres with Shop/Pond
RR 2 Box 2175, Sedgewickville
Estimated monthly payment: $871
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This Sedgewickville area home experienced an extreme home makeover just three years ago – practically a brand-new home! This home sits on 7.77 acres, comes with a pond and a 40 x 50 shop. The foyer and living room have wood grain tile flooring. You will have no trouble fitting a sectional in this room. The kitchen is completely NEW from top to bottom and is open to the dining. The kitchen and island/bar countertop are concrete. The appliances are stainless. There is a double door pantry. The view from the kitchen sink and large windows look over the acreage and pond. A door from the dining area leads to a rock patio. There are four bedrooms and two baths. You will find that all rooms in this home are spacious. The first bedroom is off the right of the foyer, enter through a sliding barn door. It has neutral carpet, double windows, plenty of space for desk, etc. Bedroom 2 is also large and has a walk-in closet. Bedroom 3 is also spacious and has one side set up as a sitting area. The Master bedroom has his and her walk-in closets and French doors lead outside. The Master bath has a concrete top vanity and tub/shower combination. The hallway bath also has a tub/shower combination and skylight. Laundry is found on the main level. The home has a partial unfinished basement with an entrance in the back. The home has a large covered front porch and a side entry two car garage. The detached (40 x 50) shop has a NEW concrete floor, its own electric, and two NEW overhead doors. Home and shop have NEW siding. Septic is NEW. The roof is 3-4 years old. The entire pond is on the property. Shared well. Home is all electric. This home is on County Road 366 off Hwy B past Millersville. Call today to start living country life in style!
- Status: Active
- School district: Meadow Heights R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 7.7700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,408
- Lot size is 7.77
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partial Unfinished Basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1139
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 550 times.
- This listing was last updated April 1, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.