NEW Construction in Collins Mill Subdivision
3509 Old Hopper, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $993
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
New construction in the wonderful Collins Mill subdivision. This home is set apart from most of it's neighbors by the side entry garage giving much more space for vehicles and the 12x24 covered concrete porch out back. The finish work in the house is outstanding and can't be beat. The house has an unfinished basement with room to add 2 more bedrooms, add another bathroom, and large enough for a big family room.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 1,560
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 138 times.
- This listing was last updated February 18, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.