Pending: Affordable Move in Ready 3 Bedroom Home
208 Louis St, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $364
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Affordable and Updated 1.5 story home located in the Jefferson Elementary School District. The living room has original hardwood flooring and the focal point is the cozy gas fireplace outlined in painted white brick. This room has crown molding and four windows to make this space bright. The Kitchen has white cabinets and a tile countertop. There is a separate dining area with an added bench along one wall that will stay. This nook is attractively outlined in beadboard half up the wall. The original hardwood flooring continues down the hall and into the two main level bedrooms. The full hall bathroom has a tile floor and a half-tiled wall. Upstairs is the master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, built-ins, and NEW window ac unit. There is a sitting area at one end. The walk-up basement has a laundry area and workshop area. Plenty of storage or perhaps add a family room. The backyard is deep and surrounded with a wood privacy fence. There is alley access. The home has been painted inside and out. Roof replaced 2013. HVAC replaced 2016. Many of the Windows are NEW.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,243
- Frame exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $556
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 469 times.
- This listing was last updated March 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.