Pending: Vintage Home in Cape's Historic District
360 North Park, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $628
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This original craftsman style home, built in 1926, can be found in the historic district of Cape. This home welcomes you with a covered rocking chair front porch as wide as the home itself. Enter the home onto the tiled foyer entrance. To the left is the spacious living room with original hardwood flooring and built in bookcases. This room is open to large dining area with 3 large windows. This leads to the kitchen. The kitchen has a tiled countertop, a wrap around breakfast bar, and a large open walk-in pantry. To the other side is a eat-in area with 8 large windows and partially vaulted ceiling. This would also make a nice sunroom, sitting area, etc. There is one bedroom on the main level with original hardwood flooring. There is a full bath off the hall with a new vanity and clawfoot tub. Upstairs are three more bedrooms each with a walk-in closet. One bedroom has a nice office nook space. Off another bedroom is an area that would make a nice office, storage and has washer/dryer hook ups. There is a full bath off the hall with a tiled floor and a granite topped vanity. This floor also has storage. This home’s basement is mostly unfinished providing more storage. There is a single car detached garage. To the rear of the home, is a concrete patio with a pergola. This vintage home is near Southeast MO University, Capaha Park (go Catfish!), Southeast Hospital, and walk to many downtown area restaurants and shops.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,616
- Aluminum Siding exterior
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full Unfinished Basement-Walkup
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1015
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 722 times.
- This listing was last updated May 15, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.