Pending: 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths **Theatre Room **Large Salt Water Pool
1100 Masterson, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $1,459
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This Full Brick home comes with many of the amenities you desire! Located in Warren Place Subdivision on a dead end street, the living room has gorgeous gleaming wood grain tile flooring, a vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, and three large windows. The back wall is stone accented. This spacious room is open to the kitchen. The kitchen granite countertop was added in 2017 and the backsplash is the same stone as the living room wall. There is a large angled breakfast bar. The gas stove and refrigerator new in 2017, microwave is six months old—all appliances are stainless. Off the kitchen is the formal dining room with its own vaulted ceiling, window topped with a half-moon window, and built ins. There is a large pantry in the hall. Doors from the kitchen lead to the expansive cedar cable railing deck. There are three main level bedrooms featuring a split bedroom floor plan. One bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and a window topped with a half-moon window. The spacious Master bedroom has a tray ceiling and windows overlooking the pool and backyard. The master bath has a walk-in shower, large whirlpool tub, and a large vanity with dual sinks and a make up area. The walk-in closet is generous and has a tiled floor. If main level laundry is desired, this would be an excellent place to add. The hallway bathroom is full, tile flooring, and has a tub/shower combination. The lower level offers an expansive family room. A fourth bedroom with a double window and high ceiling is on this level along with a full bathroom. There is a room with a closet that could be used as a fifth bedroom or office. A bonus to this home is the theatre room with surround sound and the projector stays. There is also a laundry/storage room. From the family room, walk out to the pergola topped patio with an additional patio added around a firepit/sitting area. Outside is another bonus to this home – stay cool this summer in the 36 x 18 inground salt-water pool with diving board surrounded with an iron rod fence.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.6270 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,338
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Partially Finished Walk Out
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2784
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,183 times.
- This listing was last updated June 22, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.