Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2950 Perryville Road, Cape Girardeau
Truly a rare opportunity to own your own private estate in Cape! 16 acres of exclusive privacy starting with the majestic 1/2 mile asphalt drive into the property. You'll find a gorgeous stone home nestled in with custom and unique touches throughout, high vaulted shiplap style ceilings, gourmet kitchen with massive center island that overlooks the hearth room and fireplace, large master suite with sitting area overlooking the pool. Full basement offers more living space, bathrooms, and family room. Picture perfect rolling views from the in-ground pool and outdoor bathhouse. The estate also includes 2 acre stocked pond, 8 stall heated barn with kitchenette, bath, automatic waterier, and 2 additional shop buildings. Gorgeous views and privacy yet minutes from the heart of Cape. **A RARE FIND** Additional 15 acres can be purchased as well, totaling 31 acres.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 16.1300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,302
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 102 times.
- This listing was last updated March 25, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.