Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
County Rd. 635, Cape Girardeau
Private setting in middle of 25 acres, just outside city limits, with heavily wooded, steep ravines, lots of wildlife. Architect designed, custom well built, spacious, rubber flat roof home. Owned by Car Guy & Gal who have built additional three work shops/garages/storage buildings that could have many uses. Home is currently configured for a couple using the entire upper floor for a private suite. Large 24x21 upper great room/office, large M bedroom & bath. Many windows offer views of forest & wildlife. Foyer leads to sunken living room w/knotty pine walls. Separate dining room, kitchen has eat-in counter space & convenient laundry. A unique tower spiral stairway leads to upper floor. Contemporary suspended fireplaces in living room & upper room. Home is wired cable ready and has automatic backup power Generac 14KW generator. Attached 34x23 house garage has rough-in for additional bathroom & plenty of space for additional bedrooms. Contact Realtor for complete list of features.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 25.0300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,264
- Frame exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 261 times.
- This listing was last updated August 24, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.