Pending: Gorgeous Home in Timber Creek Subdivision
1521 Birchwood, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,783
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
A beautiful open-floor plan home. The colors are light and airy. With open floor plan, its easy to host large parties. Glass doors in the dining and the windows provide a lot of natural light and fresh air. We added motorized window shades in the living room and dining room that match with the marble decor, mantel and the kitchen cabinets. Love the deep sinks(kitchen and laundry) and large island when cooking. We added more wooden cabinets in the master restroom and laundry for more storage. Downstairs is like a den for the kids. 2 bedrooms on each side and a common living area with lots of space for kids to play and run around.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,900
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $4123
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 175 times.
- This listing was last updated March 15, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.