Gorgeous Home in Timber Creek Subdivision
1521 Birchwood, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,783
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Gorgeous Brick and Stone home located in the Timber Creek Subdivision of Cape. This ranch home, built in 2016 by Mitch Kinder, features an open concept living room, kitchen, and dining area. The floors here are hardwood and thick crown molding can be found throughout. The living room features as a focal point a gas fireplace outlined in marble from floor to ceiling. The cook’s delight kitchen has custom cabinetry, granite countertops, a large island with sink, bar area, dishwasher, and stainless appliances including a gas stove. The dining area is off the kitchen and glass doors from here lead to the enclosed screened-in porch. A tray ceiling highlights the master bedroom which is found off the living room. A door from the master also leads to the enclosed screened-in porch. The master bath has a corner whirlpool tub surrounded in marble, a separate marble tiled shower, a dual vanity featuring a granite countertop, and marble flooring. The second main level bedroom has a double window highlighted with a half-moon window above bringing in even more light. Both main level bedrooms and hall have hardwood flooring. There is a full hall bathroom with granite countertop vanity and wood-look tile flooring. Laundry is close at hand on the main level. Downstairs in the basement is a family room with recessed lighting and door leading to the patio. Two additional bedrooms are on this level; each with wood look, easy to maintain tile. Also, on this level is a third full bathroom with granite vanity. There is an unfinished area that could be made into a media room. This home has an attached side entry 3 car garage and a lawn sprinkler system.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,900
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement, partially finished
- Garage: Three car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $4123
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 464 times.
- This listing was last updated May 14, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.