Pending: Residential property in Cape Girardeau
1424 Blue Ridge, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $486
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
On a quiet street, yet only a few blocks from anything you could need in Cape Girardeau. Step inside and be surprised at what this 3 bedroom, 1 full bath, 2 half bath ranch home offers your family. The large kitchen flows into a dining area. The dining area opens to a large patio that overlooks the lush, partially fenced, backyard with an above ground pool (remains with the home). The expansive living room is enhanced with a brick wall. There are 2 sheds. The main level laundry is located off the carport but there is also a hook up in the basement. For your safety, the home is already equipped with a radon reduction system.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 0.3900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,300
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $808
- Swimming pool
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 208 times.
- This listing was last updated March 15, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.