Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
512 North West End Boulevard, Cape Girardeau
Wonderful spacious two story updated home situated across the street from Capaha Park, walking distance to SEMO & downtown. There are four bedrooms (one on the main), updated two 3/4 & one half bath, original wood floors, newer windows & roof. The home offers lovely arched doorways, crown molding, kitchen with a butlers pantry/serving area & some built-ins, formal & informal dining! The interior has recently been painted and the lower level has been updated to an awesome Man Cave with beautiful flooring, bar & a wall to mount any size TV you choose along with a large room being used as a bedroom & a 3/4 bath! You can enjoy outdoor living from the large covered front porch gazing at the park or from the screen/glass porch in the privacy fenced back yard! This home is ready for indoor and outdoor living!! All measurements are approximate.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1920 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,737
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 29 times.
- This listing was last updated March 27, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.